Saturday, January 26, 2008

Attachment / Like / Love ???

What is it when you never get bored of talking to someone ??


And you can never have enuff of them ??


When you dream about spending all your time with them ....

Sharing each of your memories with them..




When their face comes to your mind automatically each time you hear a love song you're really fond of ..


When you see them in your dreams every night and actually pray you "shouldnt be dreaming of them tonight " just to drive away those thoughts ...


Mind vs Heart , the game has begun ,

Never ever thought I would fall into this again.

And I really Hope I don't go too far...


Keep prayin I come out of it time n again ,


Guess I have to start dealing with it rather than running away from it.



That's what you always want me to do , right ...?


Takes a lot of guts, I must say.


Just help me deal with whatever comes my way ....














1 comment:

Nimit said...

Ummm...what can i say...u r very good at things ...Well haf no words to say abt it...cuz i know what itz like ... whats da hidden thing in it...somewhere round da corner it kinda relates to me as well :)...Way to goo...itz just simply Fabolous...