Thursday, July 21, 2011

If life could be a fairy tale...

TBBT (The Big Bang Theory) seems to be the only good thing that's going on in my life right now.. I figured that out this morning when I woke up depressed only to smile seeing TBBT listed at12pm on Tata Sky! I want to download all the episodes.. and I always keep putting that off. Maybe I like waiting for it to air on Zee Cafe everyday. Gives me something to look forward to. Now I get the point of delayed gratification. But I don't think I have it in me yet, meaning I won't put off watching an episode if I know I have it all on my hard drive. I still have to achieve that kind of self control.

If I had it all, there wouldn't be anything to wish for. That answers the Facebook status update I had for about a week: "If life could be a fairy tale..." - There would be nothing to wait for! After all, isn't it always about waiting? Waiting for a new car, waiting to finish your exams, waiting to start working, waiting to go on vacation.. When your present is screwed up, you wait for a better future! The longer the wait, the more promising your future will be. Pretty convincing considering what my current state of mind is like.

And I gathered all this from watching TBBT? :S

5 comments:

Pesto Sauce said...

Thankfully my present state is different...its happening though after a lot of waiting

Jeena R Papaadi said...

Hi, I came over from the MAG contest site where you'd posted a couple of questions. Have they communicated to you yet? Pls mail me at j.papaadi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Do not watch TBBT back to back episodes on computer... I did that and somehow got bored at end of Season 2.. You can watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. back to back though :)
And that a nice point of view about 'If life could be a fairy tale..'... I did see the 'other side of coin' in my work life... I got a project which had very less and not at all challenging work. A lot of people envied me. But only I did know the pain of doing useless things all the time... I wished for some goddamned project just to have some challenge in life.. :D
I guess you were saying something similar to this... right?

--Sudarshan

Jack said...

Interesting text. You have a nice blog. Keep it up!

xlpharmacy said...

I don't know but mine is like a tragedy. because there are many things that It happens to me that it is looks like I don't have luck.