Sunday, February 22, 2015

State of my Mind

Don't know what I'm waiting for,
Often I can't breathe,
I am lost, in search of
some missing piece..

All the wants in the world,
all of them require me,
to have someone that shares those wants,
that can provide some company..

It's strange how I crave to be alone,
Sitting with friends who let me be..
And strange how I start wanting my friends,
When I find the one that completes me.

Needless to say, when I'm alone,
I move in circles, can't stand my head,
Try to make sense of all this and more,
Can't find myself, then someone said..

Why don't you write? Just write all of it.
And as I wrote, I found myself.
But I lost my peace when I realised..
And went again in search of self..

How do I stay in between those lines?
In that space where I find me.
So that I may do more things and not
just keep going in search of me..

2 comments:

/-\я∆√ĪЙÐ |{яî§hnÅn said...

Awesome!! In the Poem wala zone! :)
I am afflicted with a bad case of writer's block! but just thought of something and will put it up today! :)

Aravind

Anubha said...

@Aravind
Thank you, I have been having a writer's block since forever now. Don't know if and when I'll come back here. Shall check out your blog surely :)