Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yayyy!!

After a lot of thought over what it would be, what it should be, how I wanted it to be, I just went with my own name.. for my domain!! I FINALLY got one for myself on my birthday! And it's --> anubhabhat.com
Super cool, I know! :P

I configured it two days back. By configured, I mean I simply forwarded it to my blog. Yet to buy hosting and work on the site properly, don't know when that'll happen though! I've been too busy since the time I switched jobs; trying to juggle between work, coming online, friends, learning to ride a two-wheeler and studying (almost forgot I was studying too! :D). I'll still try to be as active as I can here. :)

Meanwhile, you can access my blog from both the links now- anubhabhat.com and anubha-bhat.blogspot.com. Both are the same anyway! :D


I'm so happy! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayy! Yayy! Finally the end of all Dilemmas! :D
Congo on your own domain. It's Simple and sweet. Really Super-cool!

Keep Rocking! :)

Harsh said...

Congrats ... :D

welcome to the world of dot com .. :P

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for being recognised with a dot before and a dot after your name. ;-)

Anonymous said...

What necessary words... super, an excellent idea

Anubha said...

@aditipatel04
Haahaa.. Thankuuu! :)

@Harsh
thanks!! :D

@lumuhuku
Thank you thank you..!

@Anonymous
Didn't get you at all !

Fatibony said...

You certainly will rip the benefits of dot com ...welcome Yayyy! ... Merry Xmas and a Happy New year in advance from Expressive Wellness

~'®Î†Z' said...

Hey Congo... Finally u did it. Great!!Keep it up.

Anubha said...

@Fatima
Hey, welcome to my blog! :)
Thank you so much, I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year too !!

@Reeti
Yes Finally.. hehe! :D
Thanks!