Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Night walks (Day 10 - Project 366)

These days, I really enjoy talking long night walks.. Not for the exercise part of it but for the way it makes me feel. Long walks at night with friends especially. The casual conversation, some heated discussions, future plans, present feelings.. I love it when I can share all this with someone at the end of the day, when we're in a much relaxed state of mind. Makes for a hopeful tomorrow!

Just today, I took one with Alisha & Flash (her dog.. he was out for a walk too :P). Alisha and I feel the same way about a lot of things, and that is why I call her my soul sister sometimes. My other one would be Haseena- in the sense that we used to (or still do) think alike over a lot of things. I really feel better when I am going through some thing that no one can relate to and when I share it with Alisha, the exact same thing has happened to her! Today was one of those days. From there, we went on to talk about how we are still not prepared for anything serious out of life and how we still want to do sooooo many different things!!

It was great fun and I wanted to stay more but mom was calling me for dinner (yes, I took a walk before dinner). I could not even capture the moment but I took a few pictures of the view from my balcony! The empty roads, the cold breeze hitting hard on the face, smiles and laughter! :)




1 comment:

JD said...

These streets...so nostalgic :)