Sunday, March 20, 2011

Take me there..

Something I had written a few days back. Posted it on Facebook, and people seemed to like it. Thought it'd be worth posting it here too. :)






God take me to the land where everything makes sense, where the grass is always green on THIS side of the fence..

Where there exists right or wrong and nothing in between, where all things are ruled by the heart and people say what they mean..

Where there is no such thing as fear and everyone is free, God rush me to that safe little place where I can breathe easily!

10 comments:

JD said...

Shooting star reminds me that I saw one few days back and I wished too..nice poem :)

JD said...

Hey btw, just in case godz too busy listening to other requests, remember the safe li'l place I told u about ;)

Dee said...

Hey take me there too if you find the place! I'd love to come!!!!Sigh!

Anubha said...

@JD Oh cool.. I don't ever remember seeing a shooting star. Thanks btw! I hope your wish comes true. :)

And yes, I remember that little place.. tu hi jaake reh udhar!!

@Dee
:) Sure I will!!

Paavai said...

Wow... let me know when you find such a place :)

Anubha said...

@Paavai
Hey, welcome to my blog and yes I'd surely tell you where it is when I find it! ;)

Reema said...

nice lines

Anubha said...

@Reema thank you Reema! :)

/-\я∆√ĪЙÐ |{яî§hnÅn said...

Hi Anubha,


This is really a good piece of work... considering you said it all in 4 lines..... what i struggle with :)

cuz I have too much to tell.... but I like such short poems... which convey their message- short and sweet :)

Anubha said...

@Aravind
I was just typing on my phone randomly and this was slightly longer. I just typed out the best stanza on Facebook, and then here! It wasn't TOO long.. but yes, I did sum it up. Heh..

Long poems are good too. It depends on the kind of poem you're writing. And you write well!!!

Thanks a lot aravind! :)