A tag after ages! Reema tagged me to do this one and honestly, it took a long time for me to think of ten things about myself! Strange how little we know about ourselves than we think we do. Okay, so here I go!
1. I have an odd quirk of counting all the numbers on my bus ticket as soon as I buy one. It was part of a game we used to play when we were 15. Ever since, I've not been able to break the habit; never felt the need to either!
2. I hate my hair. But, I've found a permanent solution to making it look good. Scared of change though.
3. I'm a hard core chai addict. Ever ready for Ginger chai!
4. I sing and dance when I'm alone or in a huge crowd (so that I know no one's watching! :D). Lately, I've started to LOVE dancing though owing to my Jive-Salsa-Waltz classes! :) Music and me are inseparable. :)
5. I like to read, write and paint!
6. I love my freedom too much. Stop me from doing something and you lose me then and there.
7. Not very expressive in person; shy of expression.
8. Twitter addict! :P
9. Love watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, HIMYM, and plays! :)
10. Good conversations excite me. I can chatter away endlessly with some people, and can be very quiet with some.
Finally, I'm done. I could think of more things about myself towards the end, but I had reached the limit. :P I pass on this tag to Sakhi (my all-time favourite bakra :P), Nikhil (you really need to start blogging again!), Aditi & Scorpria (both of you as well!), Calvin (you're welcome! :P), Neha (my new Twitter fraand) and I guess that's about it!