Friday, November 29, 2013

Another birthday gone..

Another year has passed. Reached what some would call a milestone.

It was a day mixed with laughter, peace, joy and actually even a little negativity but nothing that could kill spirit.

Things turned out to be okay after all. Maybe not as perfect but still just okay.

Started off with breakfast with a dear friend, followed  by attending a college friend's wedding, lunch with parents, dinner out with friends after which they came home to relax & enjoy some more..

So all in all, it was a good day. Met people, cut cakes, laughed a little and there was hugging!

Like I mentioned in my last post, I don't have bucket lists to mark milestones. Other than wanting to travel more, after the past couple of years, all I really want is to have a fuller life. A life I can fully let myself into..

which is to say,

I want to have more life in my moments than moments in my life.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: